Friday, November 27, 2009

thankful

today it is thanksgiving in america (i think) and although we don't really celebrate it in new zealand, i wanted to say a few things i'm thankful for.
the stars- oh what a love. my parents, my sisters, my nieces. my friends- so solid. soaking in gorgeous summer mornings, the ability to not do anything much but sit and be, just be. beautiful music to fill my days with. faith, hope and love. modern technology (shallow? haha) tears and laughter. joy and pain- feeling all that is real. smiling really big genuine smiles, for no other reason then life.


i will write a book like this for myself one day.

2 comments:

  1. I also should write a book like that one :)
    Your blog looks so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lovely! i have missed you
    you are more than wonderful

    ReplyDelete