Tuesday, April 6, 2010

oh kate nash, you are all kinds of glorious and truth.

Simply, knowing you exist aint good enough for me
But asking for your telephone number seems highly inappropriate

Seeing as I can't
You don't say hi
As you walk by

And that time you shook my hand it felt so nice
I swear I never felt this way about any other guy
And I don't usually notice people's eyes but..

I conducted a plan to bump into you most accidentally
But I was walking along and bumped into you
Much more heavily than I had originally planned
It was well embarrassing and I think you thought I was a bit of a twat

I just think that we'd get on
And I wish I could tell you face to face
Without singing this stupid song
But yeah I just think that we'd get on


isn't she lovely? image found via google images. x

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my alltime fave songs and was played on repeat 24/7 when I was in my serious crush phase a months ago.
    Although I was sure it was "seeing as I cant even say hi when you walk by"......could be wrong though.

    ReplyDelete